1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This website is the property of GALERIES VICENS S.A.U. / Teixits Vicens, VAT number A-07210263, Palma de Mallorca Companies Register, folio 93, volume 620, book 536, section 3, page 13744, first entry. Fiscal address: Rotonda Can Berenguer, Pollença, Mallorca (07460 Balearic Islands), telephone: (+34) 971 530 450, fax: (+34) 971 53 44 42, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your access to and use of the website constitutes your acceptance of the terms set forth herein.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USE OF CONTENT
The content of this website is the intellectual property of GALERIES VICENS S.A.U. or of third parties, and the user shall not be deemed to have been granted any right to exploit such content beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
The content of this website, including the design, selection and presentation of the material used, may not be reproduced, except for private use, nor may it be altered, distributed or exploited in any way, by any means, whether wholly or in part, unless the express authorisation of the owner, containing an explicit statement of ownership of the rights in question, has previously been obtained.
3. DATA PROTECTION
GALERIES VICENS S.A.U. expressly undertakes to maintain in the strictest confidence all data and information submitted by users and/or clients of this website. Details of a personal nature will only be requested where absolutely necessary. These will be used exclusively for the purposes of communication and other formalities between the user and GALERIES VICENS S.A.U., and will not under any circumstances be used for other purposes nor disclosed to third parties. The logging of de-identified (anonymous) data from visitors to the site, such as IP or browser details, is carried out solely for statistical purposes.
Personal information submitted by users of this website will be treated pursuant to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 15/1999, and may be incorporated into a database belonging to GALERIES VICENS S.A.U. for its own purposes. The user may exercise rights of access, rectification and cancellation of these details at any time by applying to the address supplied on the contact page.
4. COOKIES POLICY
Cookie is a file that it is discharged in your computer while getting access to determinated web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and recover information about the user navigation habits or its computer equipment and, depending on the information that they include and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. The user´s navigator memorizes cookies in the hard drive only during the actual session taking up a minimum memory space without damaging the computer. Cookies do not have any kind of specific personal information and, most of them, are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the navigation session (these are session cookies)
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and, appart from them, allow or stop temporal or memorized cookies in their security adjustments.
Without your informed consent – by cookies activation in your browser- GALERIES VICENS SAU will not connect in cookies the data memorized with its personal information provided at registration or purchase moment.
What kind of cookies is this web page using?
– Technical cookies: Technical cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application, and use the different options or services that these provide, for example, control web traffic and data transfers, access restricted parts of the site, record the elements used in certain forms, make an online purchase, subscription, or event, use security features, and store the content of audio or video files shared through servers and social networks.
– Personalization cookies: Personalization cookies allow users to access web services with certain predefined elements, established through a series of criteria on the user’s computer; these may include language preferences, the type of browser used to access services, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies allow the website to track and analyze information on how users visit the various pages on the site. The data collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on the web page, application, or platform, and to construct user profiles for the visitors of said pages, applications, and platforms, in order to improve user experience, and allow for better service.
– Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow us to manage the advertisement offer included in our web page efficiently by adjusting the advertisement content to the service content requested or to the use that is made of our webpage. For it we can analize your internet navigation habits so we can show you publicity related to your navigation profile.
– Behavier advertising cookies: they allow the management of advertising slots that, in its case, had been included by the editor in a webpage, app or platform from were the service has been demanded. These cookies store information of users behaviors obtained by a continuing observation of its navigation habits, wich allows to develop a specific profile to show advertisements
– Cookies de terceros:
GOOGLE MAPS COOKIES
A service provided by Google maps. These are cookies generated by this service in order to remember the user navigator and his preferences while visualizing the maps. More information.
The cookies of our contents agent allow the system to run properly. More information.
Woocommerce cookies allow our online shop to work properly. They are used to validate the information of the shopping cart or to remember recently seen products. They contain information about the cart and help the shop to register and synchronize changes. None of these cookies store personal information. More information.
Notice of cookies: This cookies allow us to verify if the user accepts our cookies policy.
Language: this cookie allows to show our pages in the selected language by the user.
Our pages can contain buttons to share the information through social networks or services like Facebook, Twitter or Tripadvisor. These services usually stablish a cookie whe the user gets connected to its services, although we do not have any control ablout these external cookies. Please, check on these web services to obtain more information about the use and management policy of their cookies.
In order to change the configuration, block or delete these cookies, check your navigating configuration options. If you need any help, you can visit these links: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
BOARD OF USED COOKIES
|__utma||Google Analytics||Analytical||2 years|
|__utmb||Google Analytics||Analytical||30 minutes|
|__utmc||Google Analytics||Analytical||Single browser session|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||Analytical||6 months|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||WooCommerce||Performance||Single browser session|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||WooCommerce||Performance||Single browser session|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||WooCommerce||Performance||Single browser session|
|nid||Google Maps||Analytical||6 months|
|pref||Google Maps||Analytical||2 years|
|wordpress||WordPress||Performance||Single browser session|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress||Performance||Single browser session|
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your equipment by the configuration of the navigator options installed in your computer.
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, please contact GALERIES VICENS SAU en email@example.com