You accept that the sale of all products presented on the website www.teixitsvicens.com is subject to the general conditions set out below. Please read these conditions carefully, as they will apply to your order made via our online store. If you have any questions regarding these conditions, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Identification. TEIXITS VICENS, is a registered trademark of GALERIES VICENS S.A.U. a Spanish company with offices at Rotonda Can Berenguer, Pollença, Mallorca (07460 – Illes Balears), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Palma de Mallorca, under folio 93, volume 620, book 536 section 3ª page 13744, first entry and with Tax Identification Number: A-07210263. Our contact details are: Telephone: (+34) 971 53 44 42 and Email: email@example.com
- 3. Product information. You can purchase two types of products: “Finished Products” consisting of fabrics, decoration, furniture, clothing or any others that are put on sale by TEIXITS VICENS that are in stock and cannot be adapted or customised. “Custom Products” which are made to measure with different options in terms of fabrics, upholstery, finishings and dimensions, etc., according to the customization and orders required by customers. Both products may have different conditions of sale, return, cost and terms, which will be specified throughout these conditions or will be communicated before their purchase. TEIXITS VICENS has no obligation to accept any order. TEIXITS VICENS uses all means at its disposal to guarantee the faithful description between the products and those presented on our website; however, there may be small variations, due to their handmade nature or to customer requests upon which it is not possible to demand any responsibility. You agree that, as they are handmade products, there will be possible variations, which will be accepted as part of the unique appearance of the products. The specific care of each product is communicated on the web.
- 4. Order confirmation. Orders placed through the website are subject to acceptance by TEIXITS VICENS in case of Custom Products, since these are entirely handmade products whose manufacture requires a substantial time. In other cases, TEIXITS VICENS will confirm reception of your order via e-mail to the e-mail address provided during the purchase process in a maximum of 24 hours. Exceptionally, TEIXITS VICENS reserves the possibility of not confirming an order for any specific reason. In all cases, TEIXITS VICENS will inform the customer about said circumstances, and if the payment has been made, it will be reimbursed by crediting their credit card or debit account. The customer may request more information on the availability of the products via the contact e-mail address provided.
- 5. Price and shipping costs. Shipping costs, corresponding to the country selected as the destination, will vary depending on the size, weight and characteristics of the products and will be communicated to you when placing the order, as well as if shipping is free. The shipping prices indicated include taxes, transport, packaging and insurance, but do not include, where appropriate, the removal of furniture or its assembly.
The price of the products includes taxes, but not duties or customs clearance if applicable, which will be paid at the destination by the recipient of the products.
The price of products and shipping costs may be modified without prior notice, although you will be billed according to the price in force at the time of placing your order.
- 6. Payment Methods. Payment is processed when ordering and can be made via Credit Card, PayPal or bank transfer.
- 7. Delivery. Without prejudice to the terms in point 4 regarding the availability of products, the delivery period will be the one communicated to you once the order is placed in case of Custom Products and in a maximum of one week from the order in case of Finished Products. If the courier cannot reach you at your address, they will contact you on the phone number provided. If the product is undelivered and returned to us, the related delivery costs must be paid for the product to be reshipped.
- 8. Transfer of risk. TEIXITS VICENS will assume the risk of loss or damage to products until the customer receives them, except in cases where they have not been received for reasons beyond TEIXITS VICENS. The products purchased will become your property when you have received and paid for them in full.
- 9. Returns. You may withdraw from the contract at any time within a period of 14 calendar days from the date you receive your order if you are a consumer. In this case, you will be refunded all payments received from you, although you will bear the return costs. You will be able to exercise the right of withdrawal within the indicated period, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service department will contact you to inform you of how to proceed with the return of the product/s to our address located in Roundabout Can Berenguer, Pollença, Mallorca (07460 – Illes Balears). No refund will be made if the products are a “Personalised Product” if it has been used beyond its mere opening, if it is not in the same condition in which it was delivered or if it has suffered any damage. Until the item is received at our address, it is your responsibility, so we recommend that you send the item to us by courier or registered post and that you keep the proof of shipment. After examining the article, you will be informed if you have the right to a refund, which will be processed as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days from the date on which you communicated your intention to desist, if we have already received the products. The refund will always be processed through the same means of payment used to pay for the purchase. You can use this withdrawal form, although it is not mandatory: I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from my contract to purchase the following goods: Ordered on / received on: Customers name: Consumer’s ID card: Customers address: Customers signature (only if this form is submitted on paper) Date:
- 10. Conformity of the products. Quality is a priority for TEIXITS VICENS, so it will accept the return of any product that presents a defect in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation. When legally stablished, the warranty period is two years from the delivery of the product. In the absence of proof to the contrary, any lack of conformity which becomes apparent within six months of delivery of the product shall be presumed to have existed at the time of delivery, except where this presumption is incompatible with the nature of the product or the nature of the lack of conformity. Thus, in cases in which you consider that at the time of delivery, the products do not conform to the conditions of the contract, you should contact us immediately via our postal or e-mail address email@example.com where we will inform you of the procedure to return the product/s. It is understood that the products are in accordance with the contract provided that (i) they conform to the description, taking into consideration that they are handmade products (ii) they are suitable for the use to which products of this type are ordinarily intended and (iii) present the usual quality and benefits of a product of the same kind that is reasonably expected. The legal guarantees of products will not be valid if damage occurs due to improper treatment of the product or a lack of maintenance contrary to its instructions for use. When placing orders for “Personalised Products,” TEIXITS VICENS will be based on the accuracy of the customer’s requirements and will not be responsible for any inaccuracies that may incur.
- 11. Responsibility. Except in those cases in which the exclusion of liability is legally limited -for example, if you are a consumer-, the liability of TEIXITS VICENS concerning any product purchased will be strictly limited to the purchase price of the products. The fulfilment by TEIXITS VICENS of all or part of its obligations will be suspended in the event of a fortuitous event or force majeure that prevents or delays fulfilment. In this case, TEIXITS VICENS will inform the customer of the situation and the date on which they will be able to fulfil their obligations again.
- 12. Intellectual and industrial property. TEIXITS VICENS products are protected by intellectual and industrial property. The reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of these products by third parties are not authorised.
- 13. Applicable legislation. These conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Mallorca, except in those cases in which it is not legally possible.
- 14. Out-of-court settlement of disputes online. As a consumer, if you have complaints or claims you can send them to us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, in the event that you have purchased an item online through our website and you consider that your rights have been violated, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, we inform you that you have the right to use an online alternative dispute resolution procedure in consumer matters. You can request this procedure on the platform that you will find at the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=ES. The use of the online platform is neither necessary nor compulsory. Therefore, consumers are free to assert their claims without first using the platform.
- 16. Languages. These conditions are translated into Catalan, English and German.