We invite you to read our Cookies Policy carefully so that you understand what cookies are, what they are for, what type of cookies we use, for what purpose we use them for and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
What are cookies, and what are they for?
They are files that are installed on your device when you visit a website. They are used to guarantee the quality, usability and correct functioning of websites, as well as to store and retrieve information about browsing habits in them and to personalise content. They can sometimes be used to recognise the user of a website.
What type of cookies are there?
Cookies can be classified into various types, according to different criteria:
- According to the entity that manages them.
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer or device from the website managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor itself, but by another entity, which processes the information obtained through cookies.
- According to the period of time they remain activated on your device.
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store information only for the duration of your visit to the website, and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies store your information for a longer period of time, which can be accessed and processed by the entity responsible for each cookie during that period. This period varies according to each cookie and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- According to their purpose.
- Preference or customisation cookies: are those that remember information, so that you can access the website, with characteristics that can differentiate your experience from those of other users, such as the appearance or content of the website, which may vary depending on the type of browser you use.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow quantifying the number of users and their connection time, to carry out the measurement and statistic analysis of the use they make of the services offered.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included on the web
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Those that allow the effective management of the advertising spaces that may have been included on the website, through the storage of information on your behaviour, obtained thanks to the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which that allows you to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What cookies do we use at Teixits Vicens?
Next, we will explain which cookies we use on our website and for what purpose. We will also detail the characteristics of each of them.
|Cookie||Type and Provider||Purpose||Duration|
|tv_cookie_warn||Preferences, Teixits Vicens||Remember preferences||1 month|
|Cookie||Type and provider||Purpose||Duration|
|_ga||Analytics, Google Analytics||Enable the individual visit control function and perform statisfical analysis of the visits.||2 years|
|_gid||Analytics, Google Analytics||Monitoring of user activity on the web. It is used to identify the same user during a single day.||1 day|
|_fbp||Advertising, Facebook||Collection of information about visits for advertising purposes.||1 year|
|fr||Analytics, Facebook||Integration of the website with facebook||3 months|
|woocommerce_cart_hash||Preferences,Woocomerce||Stores information about your shopping cart and its items.||End of session.|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Preference, Woocomerce||stores information about your shopping cart and its items.||End of session.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Preferences, Woocomerce||Saves a unique code for each customer and their shopping cart.||2 days|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Preferences, WordPress||Check cookie preferences.||End of session.|
How can you set cookies?
Cookie settings panel
Our cookie settings panel allows you to manage the installation of cookies, as well as reject their use or withdraw any consent already given, at any time and as many times as you wish.
You have to bear in mind that, if you accept third-party cookies and later wish to delete them, you must do so through the cookie management options of your browser, as explained in the next point.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer at any time through the setting options offered by the browser you use. Keep in mind that, if you disable all cookies, some functionalities or contents of the Teixits Vicens website may be affected and, therefore, the quality of your web experience could decrease.
Below, we have explained how to do this:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the Internet Explorer Tools button and then on Internet Options > Privacy > Settings > OK. More information here.
- If you use Firefox: click on the Firefox button and select Options > Privacy > Use a custom configuration for browser history > Tick the option Accept cookies to activate them, and untick it to deactivate them > Choose how long cookies will be stored > Accept. More information here.
- If you use Chrome: click on the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar > Settings > Show advanced options > In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings > In the “Cookies” section, you can configure cookies. More information here.
- If you use Safari: go to Preferences and, in the Privacy panel, choose Block all Cookies, and select the option you prefer from the ones that the browser offers you. More information here.
- If you use Opera: click on Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies. More information here.
- If you’re using an iPhone or iPad: From the home screen, select Settings > Safari, then choose your preferred settings option. More information here.
- If you use Android: click on Menu > Settings > Security and Privacy > enable or disable the “Accept cookies” box > Restart the browser for changes to take effect.
- If you use Windows Phone: in Internet Explorer, tap More > Settings. You can also access Internet Explorer settings through Settings in the application list. Select or disable the Allow Cookies option.