General conditions of website usage / legal information
This website is the property of GALERIES VICENS S.A.U. (“Teixits Vicens”), with CIF A-07210263, registered in the Commercial Trade Registry in Palma de Mallorca, under folio 93, volume 620, book 536, section 3, page 13744, first entry, with the address Rotonda Can Berenguer, Pollença, Mallorca (07460 Illes Balears), telephone (+34) 971 530 450, fax (+34) 971 53 44 42 and email address email@example.com.
2. Purpose of the Conditions
These conditions are written in Spanish in their original version, so if the User accesses them in another language, where interpretation may be inconsistent, the Spanish version will prevail.
The validity of these Conditions coincides with the time of their communication until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Conditions will become effective.
3. Use of the website
The use of the website is free of charge, without detriment to the cost of connection for the User/s when accessing the website via their corresponding telecommunications network.
The User is aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the website is carried out, in any case, under their sole and exclusive responsibility, agreeing not to use any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Teixits Vicens, or that would prevent, in any way, its normal use. Specifically, the User may not: access or use the website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, with or without economic purpose, or use it in a way that may cause damage, interruptions or limitations in its operation, or by means of a third party; use the website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus or other harmful programs or files; Unauthorised access to any section of the website, other connected systems or networks, services or passwords, data of third parties or any other unlawful means; breaking, or attempting to break the security or authentication measures of the web, among others.
4. Process of contracting goods and services. Electronic contracting
Before the start of the contracting procedure, the general conditions will be made available to the User, by Teixits Vicens and form part of the contract, so that they can be stored and reproduced. The general conditions will be available in Spanish, Catalan, English and German.
Specifically, its acceptance and subsequent formalisation will take place electronically, via the website, and Teixits Vicens will keep a digital copy of its acceptance, which is available to the User at any time. In any case, the User will receive an email acknowledging registration after acceptance of said contract conditions.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
Through these Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are granted on the web or any of its elements. The User is strictly prohibited from using them for purposes such as reproduction, distribution, public communication, making them publicly available, extraction, reuse, transformation or the use of anyway, by any means or procedure. All the website contents and the Teixits Vicens website, including trademarks, graphics, logos, designs, images, information, documents, texts, software and code, as well as their selection, compilation, arrangement and assembly are owned exclusively by Teixits Vicens. The current and applicable legislation protects them on industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition.
The User may view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. Besides, the User must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the website.
Any User who would like to establish a hyperlink or any link device (for example, links or buttons) (the “Link”) from their website to the Teixits Vicens website, must obtain the corresponding authorisation to do so.
The implementing of a Link does not, in any case, imply the existence of relations between Teixits Vicens and the owner of the web page on which the Link is found, nor the acceptance or approval by Teixits Vicens, of its contents or services.
In any case, Teixits Vicens reserves the right to prohibit or disable any Link to their website at any time, especially in cases of illegal activity and/or depending on the contents of the website in which the Link is included.
The website may be included at the User’s disposal, only to provide information, content and services available on the Internet, Links that allow the User to access websites owned or managed by third parties. Teixits Vicens does not offer or market by itself or via third parties, the information, content and services available on the linked sites, nor does it approve or control their content in any way, the User therefore exclusively assuming all responsibility for browsing through these sites.
Teixits Vicens does not guarantee or is responsible for: the continuity of the contents of the website; the absence of errors; the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components; invulnerability and/or the impossibility of violating the security measures that are adopted; the failure or performance of its contents; and the damages or losses caused, to themselves or to a third party, any person who violates the conditions established on the website.
Teixits Vicens adopts adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses. However, the User must be aware that Teixits Vicens cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations or damage to the User’s computer systems.
Teixits Vicens reserves the right to suspend, modify, limit or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation and/or use of its web services, with or without prior notification, without the User being able to demand any compensation for such.
7. Data protection
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
If any of these Conditions are considered null or void by the Public Administration or Justice Administration, said nullity or in-application would not affect the rest of the contents provided in this document. If Teixits Vicens does not exercise any right or provision contained in these Conditions, this will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless it is expressly acknowledged in writing.
These Conditions are governed by Spanish general law and, unless otherwise established in the applicable regulations (including consumer and user regulations), any conflict will be submitted by the parties to the judges and courts of Palma de Mallorca.
In case the User has any question about the conditions reflected in these ‘Conditions’, or if you would like to make any suggestions or recommendations, kindly contact us by telephone (+34) 971 530 450, fax (+34) 971 53 44 42 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Teixits Vicens we value your trust and privacy, for this reason, we will explain, below, simply and transparently, how exactly we use your data.
Who is the data controller?
The data controller is who decides the purpose for which your information is used, which, in this case, is GALERÍES VICENS, S.A.U., with C.I.F. A07210263 and address at Rotonda Can Berenguer 07460, Pollença, Mallorca (hereinafter, Teixits Vicens).
What data do we collect from you and for what purpose?
If you purchase any of our products, we will ask you for the necessary information to manage your order: name and surname, delivery address, telephone, email, information necessary to manage the payment of the products purchased and, where appropriate, the necessary information for the issuance of invoices. Specifically, we will use your data to:
- Carry out your order, properly manage your purchase and send it to you.
- Inform you, when appropriate, of your order status and of any other matter that is necessary to ensure effective delivery.
- Manage payments.
- Send you the purchase invoice.
- Keep a record of your purchase history to offer you better assistance.
- Send you informative communications and, when appropriate, commercial communications about Teixits Vicens products or services that may be of interest to you.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this treatment of your data is the contractual relationship between both parties and, in some specific cases, your consent.
- If you contact us, via any of the means we offer you, we will use your contact information to attend to and resolve your query in accordance, which includes contacting you (by the same way) if necessary.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this treatment of your data is your consent, which you expressly give us when sending your contact request, and our legitimate interest in solving the question you raise.
- If you are interested in working with us and you send us your resume we will use the information to manage it, evaluate your profile and, when appropriate, keep your resume in our database of potential candidates.
The legal basis that allows us to carry out this treatment of your data is your consent, which you expressly give us when you send your resume.
- When you browse our website, we can take measurements and, where appropriate, analyse your browsing habits anonymously.
How long do we keep your data?
The time strictly necessary to fulfil the purpose they serve in each case, after that, they will remain blocked for the sole purpose of attending to any responsibility or obligations that may arise from the treatment thereof:
Who do we share your data with?
Any sharing of data that we make will always be respecting your rights and in compliance with data protection regulations. In this sense, we will only share your data:
- With service providers that help us carry out our activity, for example, online payment platforms, computer tools, technical support services, messaging services, etc. Some of these providers may transfer data outside the European Economic Area. However, these communications are carried out with the necessary guarantees and have the level of data protection required by the legal
- In cases where it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, the data may be communicated to public authorities and the State Security Forces and Bodies.
- To the companies that are part of our group, to ensure the proper functioning of all our processes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
As the owner of your personal information, you have the right to:
- Access the data that we process about you and detailed information about its usage.
- You can request that your information be rectified if you consider it to be inaccurate.
- In some cases you can request that your data be deleted, you can oppose our usage, and you can limit its usage.
- You have the right to the portability of your data, that is, to receive your data or to have it delivered to a third party in a format that allows them to process it.
- Of course, if you consider that we have not properly addressed your rights or you would like more information about them, you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency by going to aepd.es
If you have any questions regarding exercising your rights, before contacting the Control Authority, we remind you that, you are welcome to contact us directly by writing to email@example.com and we will try to help you in the best possible way.